Sunday, September 25, 2022

September Outfits

We are starting off strong this month with two afternoon tea sets in a row! Following up with some visits to themed bars and a virtual lolita event put on by Rose Foret 💖


It was mine and my husband's 4th year anniversary 🎉 so like the original plan has always been I wore my wedding dress for the event we chose which was tea! We went to Lisa's Tea Treasures at their new location in Campbell

Blouse, headdress, wrist cuffs, necklace, ring socks: Angelic Pretty 
Shoes: BtSSB 


A new friend and I have been talking about getting tea for a while! It was a struggle to find slightly more last minute reservations for tea for Labor Day Weekend but we did it! We tried a new place to me RoyalTEA in Pleasanton. It was a bit of a drive and SO HOT as we are in a heat wave but a cute place! 
Cutsew, shoes, ring: BtSSB 
Hat: Enchantic Enchantilly
Socks, necklace, bracelet: Angelic Pretty 


I went out for Ramen and drinks at a bar called Novella! So I thought I'd be on theme with the books 📚
Cutsew: Kate Spade 
Headbow: Innocent World 
Pin: Peppermint Fox
Shoes: American Duchess 


One of the local comm members hosted a blackberry picking meet! The massive heat wave we had on the west coast dried out a ton of the berries though 😢 we were still able to pick at least a little bit each and I also picked some wild cherries. I bought a small container of blackberries from the store to pad out my yeild and made blackberry (with a bit of cherries) cobbler! This is also my first repeat wear of the year 😱 but it's the only berry specific print I own so it had to be done for the theme! 🍓
Blouse: AatP
Hairbows, socks, shoes, pouch: BtSSB 


Rose Foret's Fantasy Foret and the Final Boss meetup put on by our local comm happened to be on the same weekend! I was frantically baking and making and crafting Saturday to try and get everything ready for the Final Boss meet but also trying to prepare for the next day to DIY myself some tea snacks deliciousness. I went as Metaknight from Kirby for the Final Boss meet! It was my first time working with foam for armor 😱 how did I do? I don't think it turned out half bad! I'll definitely leave more time next time though for paint drying 😵




JSK: Olivia
Blouse, Socks: BtSSB
Shoes: American Duchess



Fantasy Foret tea party outfit wasn't particularly fantasy themed because I had already worn my fantasy theme dress this year so I went with my Circus dress as a kind of whimsical alternative! I also tried out a bunch of new recipes that I will detail in another post.


Blouse, Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
Hedbow, Socks, Shoes: BtSSB
Pin: MilkRibbon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...