Friday, August 5, 2022

RinRin Birthday Tea by Harajuku Hearts

Harajuku Hearts announced that they would be having a birthday tea for RinRin at the end of July! I snatched a ticket since I felt like I hadn't been to a brand event or the Rotunda in forever! 




I got there super early cuse that's when the train came in, I spent some time in the Diptyque store and the sales person was really nice! I might go back and buy a stupid expensive candle cuse one of them smelled so amazing! I finally thought it wouldn't be too early so I headed over to the Rotunda. 

I wore Un Birthday for the birthday theme! Thank you to the random lovely person who offered to take a bunch of photos before the event! 

(and awkward insert of me attempting to show off that I did in fact remember accessories this time!)


Headbow, blouse, wrist cuffs, frame ring: Angelic Pretty 
Shoes: BtSSB 
Necklace: BB&B
Floral ring: Baby Style

We were given our raffle tickets and headed upstairs to be seated. There was some confusion about which place settings were for which person but by the time the Popovers with strawberry butter and tiny cup of soup were out we got it straightened out!


There were a few rounds of raffles and some small group chats with RinRin which was cute! I was awkward as usual but I think it was OK! There was also a street snap style photographer which we had to sign a waver for though I doubt my photo will be chosen to be featured-I'm basically wearing a full set with not that many accessories. There were some super cute amazingly OTT coords there!

After our private chat with RinRin the food had arrived!




The bottom two layers (minus the salmon cuse I don't like smoked salmon):
And desserts!


Another round of raffles which I didn't win again 😢 but the rest of us got a post card consolation prize and everyone got a Bunny Bee novelty as we were leaving! 

Another lovely new friend offered to take a picture of me with the amazing ceiling in the background! (I'm sorry I'm terrible with names!) with bonus AP cardigan cuse I was alternately too cold and too hot.
After food we headed to the shop for private tea party shopping time. There were a few new brands brought over by the new RinRin Boutique including MILK and Axes Femme Kawaii! I was definitely tempted by the Axes Femme but I held back and only bought a ETC bag I had been looking at for a while pictured below with the novelties I got:

I did manage to get in line kind of late and by the time I checked out and was chatting with people, trying to decide if I wanted to head home...RinRin came back to the store and I was able to get a picture with her! 




Overall even though I felt supremely awkward most of the time and still seem to not know how to talk to people... I still had a good time and I hope that everyone else who attended had a great time too!! 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...