Monday, August 1, 2022

July Outfits

I had a busy month of outfits for July! I feel like I'm making a ton of progress with wearing everything in my wardrobe 💖



I went out with ice-cream with some friends, the morning was really cold so I thought to layer up but it turned out to be a lot warmer than I expected 😅 ah well at least I got to wear this JSK! Fun fact: this JSK is the same tartan as Candy Chan On A Walk in grey! 
Cardigan, Pullover: BtSSB 
Beret: The Black Ribbon 
Shoes: Queen Bee
Pin: Milkribbon 



I went out to brunch and to try a new Boba Tea and coconut dessert place that opened in town! 🥥🧋 The drinks were really tasty but the coconut dessert thing was kind of odd. I'll definitely be going back for the drinks but probably won't buy any more of the dessert. This is also the oldest item I own both in its timeline and mine! It's from 2003 and I bought it on my first trip to Closet Child in Japan in 2007!
Cardigan: Angelic Pretty
Hairbows, shoes: BtSSB


My husband and I went to go see Thor:Love and Thunder this day! ❤️⚡ I enjoyed the movie though a little bit weirdly paced for me. It was an OP weekend, wearing a second of my few OPs but it has popcorn on it so I like wearing it to the movies 🍿
Barette, cardigan, socks, bracelet: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Queen Bee


I went to go get cupcakes and tea at Sibbys Cupcakes! I've been wanting to try for years but hadn't gotten around to trying yet! It was pretty tasty! 🧁 I'd like to go back in the future to try some of their other flavors!
Everything else: BtSSB


I went to a birthday tea for a friend! I haven't been back to Dartealing Lounge in so long I'm glad they survived the pandemic ❤️
Blouse: BtSSB 
Hair bow: Innocent World 
Socks: (I don't remember 😓) 
Shoes: American Duchess
Ring: Baby Style


I went out to ShabuShabu for a friend's birthday get together! Since we were going to eat a ton of food I thought the fork and spoon was appropriate with bonus of it not being too flashy for someone else's b-day!
Headbow: Innocent World 
Cardigan: offbrand
Bag: BtSSB 
Shoes: American Duchess
Pin: Milkribbon


I wore Un Birthday for the tea for RinRin's birthday put on by Harajuku Hearts! Longer post about the tea itself coming soon!
Headbow, blouse, wrist cuffs, frame ring: Angelic Pretty 
Shoes: BtSSB 
Necklace: BB&B
Floral ring: Baby Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...