Tuesday, May 31, 2022

May Outfits

May is a super busy month for me at the best of times seeing as Fanime is at the end of it and I'm usually working on cosplays up till the last minute because I am nothing if not deadline driven 😅 . This May my parents also came to visit in the early part of the month! 





My outfit for weekend thrift shopping for cosplay items. We weren't particularly successful with the cosplay items but I found another hat box and a popover pan which I have been looking for! We also got some super cute cake with strawberry whipped cream 🍓


Cardigan: Angelic Pretty
Beret: The Black Ribbon
Shoes: Melissa 


This day was the first day my parents were in town for the weekend! I wanted something casual so I just tossed on a bunch of black items. I think next time I wear this skirt I want to try adding a pink accent.

Skirt: Dolly Dot
Cutsew, Headbow, Cardigan: BtSSB
Choker, Tights: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Queen Bee


First day of big red bus tour with my parents! It was a lot colder than I expected so I'm glad I brought my coat in my bag 😅 but it was really fun and interesting dispite it being super cold!


Skirt: Mademoiselle De Paris
Cardigan: Angelic Pretty 
Beret: The Black Ribbon 
Pin: Milkribbon 
Shoes: American Duchess


Since on mother's day my parents were visiting and doing the big red bus tour we did a make-up mothers day lunch for my mother in law the next week! I continue to desperately need to replace these shoes but from far away they still look cute so I'll keep wearing them till I can find something I like that is similar! 
OP: Dreamin' Ribbon 
Cardigan, Headbow, Socks, Bracelet: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: BtSSB 



We went to Fanime this year! The con was requiring everyone to b vaccinated and wear masks which I was pleasantly surprised to see like 99% of people doing correctly! Overall it was a pretty chill convention for us. Our cospalys were pretty comfy and we weren't too rushed for anything this year I think. I was also able to change out of cosplay (or out of my modeling outfit) into comfy lolita most days as well! One regret is that I still have not gone to Cinnaholic before monday yet again which is a 2023 goal! I also brought all the Metamorphose I hadn't worn this year yet since Meta was a virtual guest it made deciding what to bring super easy! Here are my coords from famime in Order of being worn:


Hairbows, Bolero, Socks, Shoes: BtSSB
Blouse: Angelic Pretty
Bag: MarinaXStudios



Blouse, Beret, Socks: BtSSB
Hairbow: Metamorphose
Shoes: American Duchess
Bag: Zekka Mart



Blouse, Beret, Socks: BtSSB
Shoes: Queen Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...