Thursday, June 30, 2022

June Outfits


This month was a lot of stuff! I didn't actually do too well with the wearing my items but I didn't do badly either! I went to Paradiso and two weeks later there was an online convention FujoCon which I attended entirely in my PJs from my couch and suddenly June was over! I had planned on doing a 10 items 7 outfits challenge this month but that's definitely going to be pushed back to next month 😅 




I once again forgot that ILD was the weekend after Fanime lol so I quickly put together a casual outfit for the day!
Hat, cutsew: BtSSB 
Choker: Alice and the Pirates 
Jacket, shoes: Offbrand

I went to Paradiso!! It was a really fun time especially getting to spend time in person with my best friend from college in person for the first time since my wedding o.o I managed to confine myself to buying a single Triple Fortune accessory which brought me under budget for the whole trip! I'm really sad to see Paradiso stop after this year because I really enjoyed my time at the event but I understand that large events like this take a lot of time and money to put on and the pandemic really put a damper on funds for smaller events like this. 

I also discovered that these tights from AP are really cute but also destroyed the inside of my shoes 😢 it happened to another pair of mine but I thought I had just worn them too much but I think these tights helped it along since they are so textured... I'll be wearing protective no show socks with them in future!! 

Day 1 outfit:
Photo by: Shintaro Design 

Hat, Arm Warmers, Tights: Angelic Pretty 
Blouse: BtSSB 
Shoes: Emily Temple Cute 
Necklace: Peteite Patisserieine

Day 2 outfit +bonus twinning!! 

Lariat: Alice and the Pirates 
Blouse, Socks, Shoes: BtSSB 


I went to run errands and go get dinner with a friend in SF, I really like this skirt cuse it's so simple and comfy and also has useful pockets! 


Blouse, Cardigan, Headbow, Socks, Shoes: BtSSB 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...