Sunday, May 1, 2022

April Outfits

This month I did  pretty good towards my goal wearing 6 different coordinates! I've bought a few things over the past month too, one of which was some socks as a replacement for some tights that finally got a hole in them but some were accessories purchases that I didn't need but are still nice to have and fit wonderfully with my current wardrobe. Overall I think I'm doing ok on the not purchasing as much clothes this year! However I'll see how I do over the next month and a half as I go to Fanime (which has a largish J-Fashion part this year) and Paradiso, plus the re-release of Candy POP 😲




We went to the SF Cherry Blossom Festival and had a great time! It was pretty crowded though so we went early and left early. I wore Unico in Bloomland which is the main piece I have that has the most flowers on it so it ends up being my main cherry blossom dress every year! 💮 It's good to have some traditions 😅
Hairbows, Pouch, Blouse, Socks, Shoes: BtSSB
Hair Combs: Alice And the Pirates
Necklace, Ring: BB and B Deco
Earrings: Paradise Rose

I went out with some new friends to hang out in a park then get Easter themed Mochinut! 
Skirt: Candy POP
Cardigan, jewelry, socks, hairtie: Angelic Pretty 
Cutsew: BtSSB 
Shoes: Queen Bee


I went back to Cherry Blossom Festival with a friend! I wore one of my other dresses that happen to have tiny flowers on it though less floral than my previous CBF dress. I also was able to wear my comfy flats with this one which I regretted not doing last time! 

Cardigan, Beret: Angelic Pretty 
Cell phone pouch: BtSSB 
Shoes: Queen Bee
Pin: Milk Ribbon 


I went to a friend's cats birthday party! Her cats were turning 10 so I wore this jsk that had cats on it for the theme of cats! 
Blouse, Tights: Metamorphose 
Cardigan: Alice and the Pirates 
Beret: The Black Ribbon 
Shoes: American Duchess 
Pin: Peppermint Fox 


I've been craving macarons so I went to Palo Alto to a macaron place and a local ice-cream place! I also had to document one last time I had Candy POP "before it was cool" aka re-released haha. I'm seriously debating getting the OP when it comes out because I do love this series and it would be nice to have all 3 cuts! I'm happy to see it get some re-release love! 💕
(Side note this JSK came with a missing button on the top and I'd like to figure out how to make a new one so it's not missing anymore)

JSK: Candy POP 
Cardigan, Cutsew, Hair Bows, Tights, Jewelry: Angelic Pretty 
Shoes: BtSSB 


I hosted a meet-up at the American Bookbinders Museum! 📚 I'd never hosted anything at a museum before and I'm not sure how successful it was. However I did enjoy learning about the old way of bookbinding and looking at all the large machines and tools of the trade from history! I hope other people had a decent time at least also learning about some history!



Cardigan: Alice and the Pirates
Blouse: Mystery Garden
Beret, Socks, Shoes: BtSSB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...