Friday, April 1, 2022

March Outfits!

March was a busy month! I made quite a few outfits so I feel good about my progress for my goal of wearing everything 😀 The Bay Area Fruit Frenzy theme got myself and Chris out of the house to try some delicious desserts at a new place, and we were able to go to his favorite Hot Pot place for his birthday. I also hosted my first meet in rather a long time which was a little stressful but it seemed like everyone had a good time! I'll be hosting another meet in April at a museum 📚

The first weekend in March I participated in International Ita Day! I experimented with wearing black and punk-ifying Cats Tea Party which I've always wanted to try but been too nervous. Definitely got some mixed reviews but I'm glad I finally tried it!
JSK, headbow: Cats Tea Party
Fishnet tights: Angelic Pretty 
Shoes: Converse/BtSSB
Blouse, purse, hairbow, socks: BtSSB


Sunday also dressed up! Yay two outfits in one weekend! BayAreaKei on Instagram is having a fruits frenzy contest between fruits so I thought I'd try and participate... but I only have two prints with fruits on them D: this is one of them!

Everything: BtSSB (wow I managed to do a head to toe single brand outfit!) with World's Most Adorable Dog JSK


My next outfit I went to go get cheesecake at Uncle Tetsu's again cuse last time was super delicious! They had a seasonal honey walnut flavor which was delicious 🍯
Blouse, Beret: BtSSB 
Hairbow: Long Ears Sharp Ears 
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Queen Bee


On pie day we tried to go out to get pie... And failed. Then tried 3 different places for apple desserts general and also failed!! They were either closed or out of apple items :( we had ramen and a pear tart and lemon marangue mini dessert instead, still delicious but not apples to match the skirt 😢

Blouse, Cardigan: BtSSB
Headbow: Alice and the Pirates
Shoes: Queen Bee


We went out for hot pot and pastries for Chris' birthday with his parents and it was very delicious as always! Kind of a weird pose I had to move my usual set up around cuse we left late and lighting was still weird. 
Tights: Angelic Pretty 
Blouse, Pouch, Shoes: BtSSB 
Beret: The Black Ribbon 
Pin: Milkribbon


I actually hosted a meet-up! Tartan and Gingham Picnic! I wore part of my pink plaid collection the most tartan I could cram into an outfit with the JSK, jacket and hat!
Jacket, hat, blouse: BtSSB
Shoes: Queen Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...