Sunday, January 1, 2023

December Outfits!

December outfits! Unfortunately due to the winter storm and Southwest Airlines meltdown we ended up staying with family longer than intended (yay time with family, boo lost luggage for days and messed up plans) I was in IL for the new year and the last two outfits of this year I planned I couldn't wear! So unfortunately I didn't quite make my goal for wearing everything but I came extremely close!! 



My first Bay Area Kei Pop Up Shop event look that I got a picture of for shopping! 
Blouse: Metamorphose 
Cardigan: Angelic Pretty 
Socks, shoes: BtSSB 


My Bay Area Kei Pop Up Shop event look for the tea party! 
Blouse, cardigan: Angelic Pretty 
Shoes, socks beret: BtSSB


I went to finally get my hair cut after a long while! I've given in and started going to my husband's family's hairdresser who is Japanese so he knows what it is when I ask for a hime style cut. He has a cool style and always likes me clothes 😊
Skirt: Jewelry BOX
Blouse: BtSSB 
Cardigan, socks: Angelic Pretty 
Shoes: Queen Bee


I took myself to the movies with some gift cards I got from work! I went to see Strange World which was cute! Definitely recommend seeing it if you can!
Blouse, cardigan: BtSSB
Hairbow: Alice and the Pirates 
Socks: Angelic Pretty 
Shoes: Queen Bee


My parents took me to the local tea shop for afternoon tea Casting Whimsy Tea Shop ðŸ’• The tea was sweets heavy but very good! I really liked the Earl Grey Cinnamon Rolls we got as an add on 🫖

Blouse, socks: Angelic Pretty 
Beret, shoes: BtSSB 
Cardigan: Moi Meme Moitie
Necklace: Wax Poetic 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...