Saturday, December 31, 2022

Favorite Outfits of 2022

This is my first month being a part of the Bibliotheca blog circle with Bay Area Kei! I'm a pretty new blogger so I hope I can do ok as part of the circle. Decembers theme is 'Favorite Things' so I thought I'd take a look back at some of my favorite outfits of 2022!! 





Wearing everything was definitely a challenge (and due to unforseen circumstances I didn't quite make it 😢) but I'm glad I tried it! I tried to pick 5-6 outfits but I ended up with 7 after going through everything! 


Fantasic Dolly skirt, a classic! I really like the ribbon and polkadot pink accents here. 



Metamorphose Secret Library I submitted this look to the meta appreciation panel for Fanime and the designer called it balanced! Which, while not an exciting complement, I'll take it💕



Starry Sky of Mother Goose, for this one I just really like the colors and how the pink complements the navy. 



I wore a hat with this jsk and I think it helped make it really elegant! 



My first time crafting foam armor and I think it turned out super well!! 


I really like the cardigan+long chiffon skirt combo here gives classic subdued vibes! 



My tea party outfit for the pop up shop turned out really cute and balanced but also nostalgic! I think the white blouse and black shoes really contributed to this feeling.



Do you have any favorite outfits of yours from 2022? Please share in the comments down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...