Monday, October 31, 2022

October Outfits

It's spooky season y'all! And I have far too many outfits to wear for a holiday I like but is also not a huge part of my life even for October like for some.


First up I went to go get Salt and Straw new monthly flavors! One of my favorites that they keep bringing back for October is Candycopia which has house made versions of classic chocolate bars smooshed up and added to a Caramel ice-cream base! Super tasty! 
Skirt: Dolly Dot
Cutsew: The Black Ribbon
Cardigan: Alice and the Pirates 
Hairbow: Enchantic Enchantilly (on an IW headband) 
Bag: BtSSB 
Necklace: BB&B
Shoes: Queen Bee


A new friend and I had tea at my place and so I wore my first Halloween print of the season! Since I didn't go out I thought I would experiment with a new hair style! It's kind of hard to tell but I did a like 1/4 side pony? 
Cardigan, socks, hair accessory: Alice and the Pirates
Blouse, shoes, necklace: BtSSB 
Pin: Milkribbon 


I went to a Halloween themed board game potluck at a friend's place! I brought tiny pumpkin shaped cheese balls, a mildly successful pumpkin loaf with mummy frosting, and pumpkin pie dip! 🎃 We payed some new fun games and had a great time! 
Blouse: BtSSB 
Hairbow: Innocent World 
Necklace: BB&B
Shoes: American Duchess



This was my outfit for the Winchester Mystery House Unhinged tour! It is of course done at night so it was late when I took the pics (boo lighting). The scary factor was both less and more than I was expecting? I enjoyed the outside of the house where they had a mini carnival and spooky-stage acts happening than the house itself. Definitely most scared via all the loud noises and for some reason all the security people in all black lurking in corners hahaha. I expected butcher-knife wielding zombies did not expected suddenly a person in all black in a corner! 
JSK: Divination Dream
Blouse: BtSSB 
Cardigan: Alice and the Pirates 
Hat: Enchantic Enchantilly
Pin: Milkribbon 
Shoes: American Duchess 


The next day I went to meet a friend for boba, run some costume errands and go to yet another Halloween potluck! ( 3 out of 4 times I have to make food this month down, 1 more to go!) I chose to go as Captain Chris this time as the host asked us to come as "Halloween Town" type characters which included wolves/werewolves!
JSK: Olivia 
Blouse: BtSSB 
Ears, tail, purse: Alice and the Pirates 
Shoes: BtSSB 


My actual Halloween costume for this year! I've always wanted to try to be a marianette doll for Halloween cuse it just seems so classic! So I made this. I wore this costume twice: once for the work Halloween staff party and once for my last potluck party of the month! I ended up winning the work Halloween costume contest but as there were only 3 people in my category there wasn't a lot of competition lol unfortunately I also had a shoe disaster right before I went up to the meeting! They fell apart! I taped them but I had to toss them after 😢 so sad. I now have to put red shoes on the wishlist for next year! 

Blouse: BtSSB 
Headbow, socks: Alice and the Pirates 
Shoes: Queen Bee (taobao) 
Necklace: My Inspiration 
Pin: Milkribbon 


And finally!! My last Halloween outfit of the year Chris and I went to drop off our ballots for voting (so important!! Please vote or make a plan to vote if you haven't already) then went to an all you can eat sushi restaurant! I ate way too much food but it was tasty! 🍣

Cardigan: BtSSB 
Necklace, shoes: Angelic Pretty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...