Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Wardrobe Post! Pt. 1: Just the Main Pieces

The documentation yearly of wardrobes has been a tradition since ye olden days when the Lolita community was mostly based in LiveJournal. I’ve done this most years since my first one in 2012 and it’s been really cool always being able to look back at each year to see how my wardrobe has grown, changed and sometimes hardly changed at all! (Link to old LJ posts, my last one was posted on my Instagram) My wardrobe has slowly but steadily grown over the last few years, I’ve been trying to be much more deliberate on what items I’ve bought both new and second-hand and I’m quite happy with my current collection! I also love seeing other people’s collections, especially if they have completely different tastes from me.

For this wardrobe post I thought lots of people only scroll through to see the prints/dresses that people have as they are most recognizable but I still wanted to document everything for my own sake. So I thought I'd split my wardrobe post into two- on with mostly main pieces and one with everything else (blouses, cardigans, headwear, accessories, etc.) I'm also terribly late this year so I actually have re-used some of my photos from last year I still liked for some items. 

So now 10 years after my first go at a wardrobe post: my 2022 wardrobe post!


OP's: 


   















Unknown Putumayo OP


Unknown Putumayo OP




JSK's:










































Divination Dream JSK


























Beleganty Dust Book JSK


Peppermint Fox Tea Florals JSK



















Skirts:





























































Not pictured: Scallop Tweed Going Out Skirt as it was in the wash


The Pink Plaid:
As far as I am aware I own all of the pieces including accessories made with this pink plaid from 2006 (BtSSB) and 2007 (AatP)! It is one of two complete sets of all pieces in a print in a same color I own. The other being Starry Sky of Mother Goose but I have the re-release of one of the JSKs instead of the original for that set.





Tartan Check Pleated Wrap Skirt and Tartan Check Jacket






2 comments:

  1. I like your consistency to mostly black, grey, and pink pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those colors are my favorites and it does make putting together coordinates just that little bit easier when everything already kinda matches 😄

      Delete

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...