Tuesday, February 1, 2022

January Outfits!

First month update for wearing all my things! I didn't have too bad of a start I think, wore lolita less than I wanted to but still managed to dress up 5 times (one casual outfit I did not think to get a picture) but with Omicron spreading especially in the beginning of the month I was a little afraid to go out too much. With almost 90 main pieces, if you count all my otome-style items I generally wear to work I've got a lot more dressing up to do in the coming months!


The first outfit was just me running errands, taking some work shoes to the cobbler and grabbing some boba tea on the way back.


Skirt and Socks: Sweet Girl Room from Angelic Pretty
Cutsew, Cardigan, Bag and Shoes: BtSSB
Headbow: Alice and the Pirates




I am always cold in the winter so cardigans always but I also liked this one without. I went to tea and saw Belle with some friends! 


Blouse, Cardigan, Socks, Shoes, Hair Clip: BtSSB
Rose Bow: Innocent World
Pin: Two Tarts and a Princess


My husband and I had a date day when I wore this, we went out for noodles and desserts!

Skirt: Starry Sky of Mother Goose BtSSB
Blouse, Socks, Beret: BtSSB
Cardigan, Hairbow: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Queen Bee


I went to my first meet of 2022 and the first one in months with the theme of "Jeanuary"! It was a super fun theme and I wore Meta's Punkuma since moto-lolita was encouraged and it's kinda made out of jeansy bottom weight fabric. I also submitted this to Bay Area Kei's Jeanuary contest, I'm not jeansy enough to win anything but I thought it might be fun anyway! 💖

JSK: Punkuma Metamorphose
Smart Phone Pouch: BtSSB
Boots: Harley Davidson
Everything else: Offbrand




I'm still working on my wardrobe post, I had to wait until I got all my backdrop stuff in the mail to start photographing but I'm chugging along photographing everything! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...