Monday, February 28, 2022

February Outfits!

February started off pretty hectic for me as I rushed to try and get my wardrobe post in as quickly as I could even though I was still late! 😓 I wanted to get in a new background and backdrop stand so my photos could look nicer. With sustainability in mind I wanted to buy as little new as possible so I bought a ring light, curtains and a backdrop stand second hand. Unfortunately with buying from people and not companies sometimes things happen and stuff shipped quite late! I didn't get my stand until Feb 15th! I made it work though with an old curtain rod and was able to shoot my wardrobe post. Unfortunately I don't really like the area yet for photos of myself. I think I need to hunt down a rug of some kind so my shoes don't blend into the carpet and I'm still not sure about the lighting situation. Until then I'm going to try experimenting with taking the backdrop outside to cover up the ugly (imo) balcony background I have in lots of my photos. 


I had to step it up valentines day weekend to make up for not wearing lolita last weekend! So this first outfit I went to the next town over to get cupcakes! It was really warm later so I'm really glad I wore the dot tulle cutsew with a cardigan so I could peal off a layer when walking back.
JSK, Headbow, Choker, Tights: Angelic pretty
Cutsew, Cardigan: BtSSB
Shoes: Queen Bee


Blooper shot of me trying to adjust my hair and I accidentally clicked the take picture button haha:



Sunday the 13th we were going to go to a cute cafe in San Jose for our valentines day celebration... but when we got downstairs we found out our car had been stolen. It really put a damper on our v-day weekend plans having to talk to the police and insurance instead of eating cute food. I took pictures before we discovered this problem and we did eventually go to a local French Cafe and boba tea for a lunch date instead! 
Skirt, beret, socks, bracelet: Angelic Pretty 
Blouse, Cardigan, shoes: BtSSB 


February 20th we were able to do a re-do of our original valentines day plans! We went to K-Café in San Jose and it was packed! I definitely recommend going early and expecting a wait if you try it but the food was delicious and cute! 
OP, cardigan, bracelet, socks, hairbows: Angelic Pretty 
Shoes, hairbows: BtSSB 

The day before this we were planning on going out but the police in SF found our car!! We had to scrap our plans and dash up to SF to pick it up. It was quite gross: full of junk and stuff obviously used to commit other crimes D: and it still stinks of smoke even after a quick detail at a detail place. But Miss Fit is back!! I went out this day to do a bit of celebration! Celebrating almost always means cupcakes and tea haha. 
Skirt, socks, cardigan: Angelic Pretty 
Beret, pullover, shoes: BtSSB 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Review: Muir's Tea Room

I was able to finally make it to Muir's Tea Room! It's located in Sebastopol so it's quite a ways away from me and most of the r...